Sunday, August 19, 2012

I'm so EXCITED!!!!

I say this every year, but I really do have the. best. group of kiddo's this year! I'm already in love with them and their great personalities! I've already gotten so many love notes and flowers and even a delicious red, ripe tomato that one sweetie grew herself! (Thanks Haily. It was so good on my sandwich for lunch). I really do consider myself a lucky gal to be able to do what I do and to be surrounded by the best of the best at Caryville Elementary - both staff and kids.  I'm so blessed.
So..... enough of my my head being in the clouds, here's a little about me. I am married to Robert whom I couldn't live without.  We have two wonderfully crazy kids - Mac who is 4 and starting Pre-K this year (good luck Mrs. Kathy and Granny) and Sophia who is 7 and is lucky enough to be in my class (even though she may not see it that way).
I really hope you are able to use this blog to its potential this year.  You will find homework assignments, spelling words, updates, pictures of what's going on in the classroom, snack schedules, and so much more.  Feel free to sign up and become a follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment